All of our guests are required to show proof of current vaccination. Our requirements are:
- FVRCP/FHCP: within the last 3 years for all guests.
- Rabies: Outdoor cats must have within the last 3 years.
- Leukemia: Optional but highly recommended for young cats.
- Flea treatment: All outdoor cats or cats that are exposed to other outdoor animals MUST be treated prior to entering the facility. Please check your indoor cat for signs of fleas as well. If they do evade your detection, we will take the liberty to treat your cat and the cost of the medication and our trip to the vet will be added to our guests' invoice.
- Your cat must be in good health, if there are any health concerns we are not aware of please call us to discuss prior to your cat checking in. We reserve the right to refuse any guests we feel has a potentially contagious condition or unstable medical condition.
What to bring
- Current vaccination certificate if not previously supplied.
- We ask that guests bring their own food in order to prevent any gastrointestinal upset or other problems that switching of foods may cause. Please label any canned food on the side label with your cat's first name.
- We recommend that guests arrive either on a leashe or in a carrier.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite personal item(s) provided they fit comfortably in their suite. Please note, we are not responsible for lost items.
- We require a 3-night deposit by Master card or Visa that we can take over the phone. Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel your reservation more than 10 days prior to your arrival date.
- As we reserve the Suite for your cat, 10 days notice is also required for shortening the length of stay. If notice is not provided within 10 days of the change, we reserve the right to charge up to a maximum of three nights stay.
- Our Check-in/Check-out times are by appointment only between 9:00am and 1:15 pm every day.
- A specific reservation time is required so that we may fully attend to your cat's specific needs.
- If this is a last-minute/emergency booking, completing the form or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is the quickest way to get a response. We may be able to accomodate appointments outside our regular hours in this case.
- We have access to veterinary care 24hrs a day. In the unlikely event that your cat needs veterinary care, we will do whatever is necessary to ensure your cat is properly looked after, respecting guidelines you have provided. Our first choice is to use your vet if possible as they know your cat's history. If this is not possible, we will use ours.
- The cost of veterinary services will be added to your invoice. There will be a charge of $30.00/trip to the veterinary clinic.
We encourage all new customers to visit the facility prior to their cat's first stay. To ensure we can give a complete "tour" of the facility and answer all of your questions without interruptions, we require that an appointment be made.